WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Happy 75th Anniversary


Hello and happy Saturday evening, I have had  a busy day but still wanted to share my latest completed LO.  Today's project uses sketch inspiration from sketch #158 from Sketch N Scrap.  The LO uses only scraps of paper with the exception of the base.  I cut the title using the Phrases cricut cartrridge and unbranded dies for the heart and #75.   The  LO came together quickly since I gathered everything and put a kit together,, something I need to do more.  I am sharing this LO for challenge #366 - Use Die Cuts over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Thank you for your visit, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is awesome!! Love the red, black and white color theme, so elegant and fits your pictures perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Love how your colors worked out. Everything goes together perfectly. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

StacyLee said...

Awesome job with the sketch, and love how you used black and white with a pop of red, just lovely! Love your title work, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Diana Soling said...

Amazing layout! It really pops. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

Lori said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

I agree a beautiful layout, awesome photos too :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT