WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Love You Tons


Hello and happy Sunday, doing a quick drive by post.  Today's project share is a card using sketch inspiration from Fall to Layout #84 over at Palm Trees and Pogo Sticks.  The pattern piece of paper came from the Teresa Collins Urban Market 6x6 paper pad, the  Lawn Fawn love you tons stamp set and a Recollections enamel heart sticker.  I cut the scallop edge with the cricut Accent Essentials  cartridge and I used  a  Promarker to color the elephants.  Although I have had the stamp set for several years this was my first time using it!   I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #61 over at  Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Very cute!

Natasha said...

What an adorable and sweet card! Love it!