WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Hello Friday


Hello and welcome to the weekend, more seasonal temps in the forecast today with the possibility of more rain.  Yesterday we had a lightning and rain storm which resulted in outside sports events being postponed.  Today is my DH's birthday so I am sharing one of the cards that I made for him.  I used sketch inspiration from sketch #279 from Atlantic Hearts, some paper scraps that have been in my stash for years.  I think the paper may be from WeR Memory Keepers but I'm not sure, but I really like the patterns but it makes it hard to see the other layered strips!  I cut the word DAD using the Create-a-Critter 2 Cricut cartridge, added a stamped sentiment and a wood veneer heart and this card was done.  I am also sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #63 over at  Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday weekend and I hope you will return soon.

7 comments:

Dena J said...

Beautiful way to use those cherished patterned pieces! This is a great 'guy' card, and they can be difficult to make. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week. Dena J, DT

Linda Anderson said...

Oh this is fabulous!!! Love the paper and that it's personalized for your DH!! Such an awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Lori said...

This is a great masculine card! Good job on getting some scraps used up, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC!

Brandi said...

Great job on the masculine card, I struggle so much with masculine cards! I love the colours you used. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Christine said...

Masculine cards are challenging...no bows, sequins, doilies.....but you did a great job on this one. The papers are wonderful
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Wendy Coffman said...

Love the vibe of your papers - great card! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Linda Norman said...

Love that is a masculine card! The patterns of the papers should feel busy but they don't and are just perfect for the theme of your card!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Linda Norman
DT Member
www.scrappytherapy.com