WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tuesday Musings



Hello and happy Tuesday, looking forward to nice temps and no rain today.  I'm doing a drive by post of a card that I'm sharing for the August CAS Christmas card challenge.  I purchased the die cut file from My Scrap Chick, it was really easy to put together and I just heat embossed the sentiment and added the gem star from my stash.  Another clean and simple card done and ready to go postal!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll come back again soon.

6 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Great CAS Christmas tree, and love the bling at the top of the tree :)
thanks for joining us at CAS Chrismas

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a pretty die-cut Christmas tree, Treva! Love the CAS design and the color combo. The gem star and the heat-embossed sentiment add great shine to the card. Thank you for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! Hideko xx

Loll said...

Lovely tree card Treva!! Your layered tree is so pretty on the navy card backing. Love the crystal star at the top. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beauty and I love your design.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a charming Christmas tree, Treva! I love how it pops against the dark background, too!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty scalloped Christmas tree, Treva! Love the monochromatic theme! This tree stands on it's own! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!