WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happy Birthday Kayla


Hello and happy Wednesday, seasonal temps with the kids back in school as of yesterday!  Today I'm sharing a simple craft project that I put together for one of my daughter's friends that recently celebrated her birthday.  When shopping for her gift I had picked up a journal, an inspirational daily reading book and a pen but my daughter wanted include something a little more personal.  I had given my daughter one a few years ago and she really liked it so she wanted me to do one for her friend.  I  had everything in my stash with the exception of the letter K which came from ACMoore.  I used the Love You a  Latte cricut cartridge to cut the little frappe cup which is one of her favorite Starbucks drink. I'm sharing this project for the Anything Goes challenge #80 over at Cardz TV and the challenge #30 over at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon!

2 comments:

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Love this idea of a decorated letter. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love the way this turned out. Nice way to keep all of her interests front and center.