WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, mild temps now but it is going to be really cold later.  I am doing a quick drive by post as I need to get dressed for church.  Today's card share is another birthday card using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #486 and pattern papers from the My Mind's Eye Happy Day 6x6 paper pad.   I finished the card with some stamping, a little coloring, some enamel dots, a Spellbinders oval die and an unbranded stitched oval die.  I'm sharing this card for the pastel color week challenge #471 over at Just us Girls.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

5 comments:

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

I love the bright colors! Such a fun card!

Thanks for Joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Hugs ~ LJ / TMS Design Team

Patti said...

Ha ha I like your "drive by" analogy Treva! Your card turned out great and I'm really glad you created with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Fun birthday card! Great papers!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

This is a lovely birthday card. I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Nancy said...

Love your Birthday card Treva! You have done a great job with mixing of papers and the cute little present is adorable! So happy you joined us at Just Us Girls this week!