WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 14, 2019

Just Because


Hello and happy Monday, another inclement weather day for the kids in our area.  I am taking a break from birthday cards today as  I am still trying to use my stash of paper scraps; I just can't seem to toss leftover pieces of paper.  Today's card uses sketch inspiration from card sketch #137 over at Sketch N Scrap.  The paper used came from the My Mind's Eye Fancy That 6x6 paper pad, I used unbranded dies for the bow and the stitched circle, added a stamped sentiment and a few Queen & Co Jellies and this card is ready to go postal.

Thank you for your visit,  have a wonderful week and stay safe if you have to go out.

7 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

The paper is beautiful as well as the card. Paper...I closed my eyes and filled a trash bag before Christmas. How do we accumulate so much paper? (lol)

Lisa said...

Beautiful card!! I can't toss any scraps either and it's a constant battle to keep them under control!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

msafrocentric2012 said...

What a lovely card.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Such a sweet card. Just lovely. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! Love those pretty papers! I try to toss my paper scraps - and I may do it a time or two - and then I go right back to hoarding every little piece! Maybe we need a support group! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Really beautiful card - thanks for the inspiration to dig out my massive amount of scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sura said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama