WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 3, 2019

First Thursday


Hello and happy first Thursday, it's raining with seasonal temps here in our area.  So much has been going on that I haven't really had time to create or share on my blog this year.  Today I am sharing a super quick card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Fab Friday #153 and I am racing to get it posted and shared on the blog as I am coming in under the wire.  I used papers from the WeR Memory Keepers Typecast paper pad that I was gifted a few years ago.  The sentiment is a stamp from the Bo Bunny Expressions set that I picked up from TM.  I used an unbranded die to cut the stitched circle and added it to the card with some foam adhesive.  Added a few enamel dots and this encouragement card is ready to go!  I am sharing this card for the January - Anything Goes challenge #30 over at Love to Craft.

Thank you for your visit, I hope your new year is off to a great start and that you'll come back again soon.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, what a great sentient - and perfect timing for me, Treva, lol. Love the papers you've used - pink woodgrain? It looks amazing, so textured... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a great sentiment. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge'. DT Sam x

LilArtsyWoman said...

I really love the paper and the design of this card. It is beautiful.

Kim said...

What a great sentiment and the card highlights it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.