WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Let's Celebrate


Hello and happy Thursday, seasonal temps and some cloudiness in our area this morning.  I'm back today with a quick driveby post as I had already scheduled my post through tomorrow!  There are just so many January birthdays within my circle and I'm on a personal challenge to try to conquer my mounting scrap paper stash!  I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #390,  I received the papers as part of a challenge prize pack last year and it resurfaced while I was doing some organizing so I'm not sure which company sells the paper.  My plan is to finish it off this weekend.  I cut the tag using an unbranded die and the sentiment using one of the Spellbinders Die D Lites; finished the card by adding some sequins and Glimmer Mist.  I'm sharing this card for the Die Cuttin' Divas birthday challenge #403.

Take care and hurry back!

4 comments:

Krafty Kaylin said...

love the subtle colors. so simple and clean. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card with your paper design. Loving it.

Heather said...

Love this, Treva - beautiful papers in your layers - so subtle and sophisticated! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva - your use of subtle design papers with the sequins is a design that really stands out! I keep thinking a good New Years resolution would be to dive into my stash of design papers more frequently - you've inspired me! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna