WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Time Flies


Hello and happy Thursday and birthday to my first born Justin!  I am scheduling this post so no weather info today.  Today,s card is one that uses sketch inspiration from  Try Stamping on Tuesday #392.  The pattern paper came from the DCWV Teenage Dream 12x12 paper pad, the watch and sentiment came from the Richard Garay  Time Flies stamp and die set, finished the card by adding some NIcole nail heads.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

6 comments:

stampingvickisvisions said...

Nice card, and a great way to use a watch for a birthday card, I'll have to remember this as I have lots of men/boys to make cards for. One can never go wrong with a plaid and your is really nice on this card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at TSOT, happy stamping.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is a great masculine card, Treva! Love the colors and your use of your words with the watch...so fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Heather said...

What a fun card - love that watch! Your plaid background is really great - love those colors here! Thanks so much for playing with TSOT!

Krafty Kaylin said...

great simple card. love the patterned paper that you used. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Happy birthday to Justin! I'm sure he will love his card, Treva! I like your use of the argyle pattern paper behind the watch to emphasize the masculine nature of your card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Diana Soling said...


To cute! I love how you used the watch as the time word. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!