WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Hey Girl


Hello and happy Thursday, seasonal temps with possible rain/thunderstorms this evening.  Today's project share is a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch #419 and a few pieces of misc. paper from my stash of scraps.  My daughter loves unicorns so I made this card to cheer her up since she hasn't been feeling well.  I used a Recollections embossing folder and a stamp and die set and a Fiskars stamp for the sentiment.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #431 over at Die Cuttin' Divas and Cardz TV #94.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon.

8 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is one beautiful card for inspiration and cheerfulness. I admire the colors and design.

Heather said...

Lol, cute unicorn, Treva! So fun - and so sweet! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

CA Scrapper said...

That is a really cute card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Donna Scholz said...

Treva - I'm sure your super cute card cheered your daughter up right away! Thank you for using our sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday to help a little girl feel better! -Donna

Melanie R said...

Such a cheerful card, Treva! I'm sure your daughter was happy to receive it. Thank you for playing along at TSOT Challenge #419.

Fiona said...

Such a cute card and I hope it helped your daughter feel a lot better. Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

Krafty Kaylin said...

very cute card. love the unicorn. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute! Love the unicorn!!

Theresa