WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hello October


Hello and happy October, more warm temps in our forecast for the next few days.  I'm doing another quick drive by post with one of my signature clean and simple cards.  As you all know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so today I am sharing a BCA card.  I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday #427, papers and embellishments from a Me & My Big Ideas BCA kit that has been in my stash for some years.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #130 over at Always Fun Challenges and the BCA challenge #145 over at TIME OUT Challenges, this is my first time sharing on their blog. Don't forget to do your self-exams and have your annual mammogram!

Thank you for your visit, hurry back again soon!

8 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

What a wonderful card to make for October, Treva! BCA is being celebrated by many card challenges this week... every little reminder helps us all! Thank you for sharing your card and your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, you might consider entering your card in "Time Out Challenges" (http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/) as well. They have a special BCA challenge, and I think your card would fit there quite well, too! -Donna

Krafty Kaylin said...

this is a sweet card for awareness. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Heather said...

Very fun! Love the paper, great awareness card! A perfect little touch of sparkle, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how Pretty and a great reminder to all women!! Love it!

Theresa

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

sandie said...

Thanks for helping us spread the word and with such a fab card-love the design with the frame and then all the different pink ribbons-thanks for joining Time Out

Jill V said...

A wonderful design for awareness - I love the pink ribbons and the perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill