WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

World Card Making Day


Hello and happy Saturday, more seasonal temps in today's forecast.  Just doing a drive by post to share the one card that I created for World Card Making Day.   I used  more papers from the Hedi Swapp paper pad, an unbranded frame die, a Sizzix  flower die and a MS butterfly punch.  I used a Bo Bunny stamp for the sentiment which I heat embossed.  I am sharing this card for challenge #405 over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Congrats on making this beautiful card and winning on SOC.

Scrapper69 said...

Now, this is just beautiful! Love the flowers!

Theresa