WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Girls Rule


Hello and happy sunny Tuesday, mild temps in today's forecast after a cool morning.  Today's project share is a another LO completed for my daughter.  I think it looks better in person, hard to photograph the foil paper.  The pattern papers are from a Paper Studio Be Bold Be Bright paper pad, I cut the title using the Cricut George cartridge and the silhouettes and tag are files from the Silhouette online store. Although I don't care for the limited amount of space I think I'll be making mostly 8 1/2 x 11 LOs for Baby Girl while she's in college.  I'm sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #100 over at Cardz TV and challenge #39 over at Love to Craft challenge blog.

Thanks for your visit, hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO

Scrapper69 said...

Cool Layout! I love the gold foil!

Theresa

chanya13 said...

Beautiful work.
Thank you so much for taking part in our Love to Craft Challenge Blog.
Agnieszka chanya13 DT