WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy rainy Wednesday afternoon, doing a quick drive by post of another encouragement card created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap World Card Making Day 2019 #3.  I used more papers, ephemera and a cut apart from the Jen Hadfield  My Bright Life collection.; the enamel dot is from Recollections.  Just like that another card created and ready to go postal, I love when my cards come together without a lot of fuss and stress.    I am sharing this card for Time Out challenges #147.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

7 comments:

StacyLee said...

What a pretty card & great work with the sketch! This is so bright & cheery with the cute little birds & sentiment of encouragement, it's sure to put a smile on someone's face! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

LilArtsyWoman said...

A joy to view this beautiful card. You work is always amazing.

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! I love the paper, I love the sentiment, I love it all! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Treva! I love that paper line, it's one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and a great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
Tina-DT

Quillish said...

What a beautiful cad. Those birds are adorable and the placement of the bicycle looks great. Thank you for taking time out and join us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Jill V said...

The colour combination, combined with the fabulous images of birds and bicycles, have me longing for a glorious Spring day :) A wonderful cheery design - thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill