WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 4, 2019

You Warm my Heart


Good afternoon, I am doing a quick driveby post to share another post and card using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday #427.  The pattern papers came from the Heidi Swapp Favorite Things 6x6 pad, I think it's time to use up these papers and toss or get rid of the ones that I don't really like.  I'm such a paper hoarder I hate tossing paper.  I used a Fiskars stamp for the sentiment and an unbranded die for the cup.  I am not a coffee drinker but I love hot chocolate and flavored tea! I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #99 over at Cardz TV.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva - I'm a tea lover, too! Your card is a great one to give to a friend who steps in to help you out when you need it. It's a happy card full of happy colors! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! -Donna

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! I love the cup and lovely pattern paper!

Theresa

Heather said...

Such a pretty cup, Treva - that whip on top looks extra inviting, lol. Lovely floral papers, too, and great colors. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!