WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Thanks


Hello and happy Sunday, I am doing a quick drive by post as I just came in from church.  I am about to change my clothes and go to see the movie Overcomer.  Today's card share is a card using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts #337, paper from the Bo Bunny Beautiful Brisk 6x6 paper pad, and a sunflower from the Walk in my Garden Cricut cartridge.  The stamped sentiment is from a CTMH stamp set.  I am sharing this card for the Crows, Scarecrows and Sunflowers challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

8 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

Hello!
Come And Get Free Beautiful Animated Gifs For Your Blog.

Caroline said...

Treva, your card is so pretty. I love the pretty paper and this sunflower. What a nice thank you card! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

foleysfriend said...

Great use of patterned papers and using our sketch. Perfect use of the blue vellum - adds colour but doesn't completely cover up the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love the fall colors! Your sunflower makes me smile! Thanks for submitting to the AHSC.

Brandi said...

I love the bright fall colours and that sunflower is so cute, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Treva, what a great card! Thank you so much for joining our sunflower challenge at BBTB2 last time as the new blog owner, I really appreciate your participation. I would also like to thank you for joining us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge as a member of the DT. I love combining challenges, you rocked them both! thanks again

Alicia

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Papers/Card!!! I hope you enjoyed that movie!

Theresa

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Treva, I lost the linkz over at Bitten By the Bug 2...could you go back and relink? I believe it is now fixed. Sorry about that.

Alicia