WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Monday, seems like it has been forever since I shared on my blog.  It is not even the hustle and bustle of the holiday it is just life that gets in the way of our ability to do some of the things that we want to do!  Today's project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from card sketch #159 from Sketch N Scrap.  I used papers from the Recollections Christmas Plaids 6x6 paper pad, and unbranded die for the sentiment and some Gina Marie enamel dots. 

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season!

4 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

That die is beautiful! Thank you for always inspiring and motivating others with your cardmaking skills! Merry Christmas!

Lori said...

Beautiful card! I love that die cut that you have used - it is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card Treva! I love that cute die cut for the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

StacyLee said...

Such a great card using this sketch, love the earthy feel of the colors & you picked the perfect embellishment for the circle! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!