WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year’s Eve


Hello and Happy New Year’s Eve night!  I meant to share this post earlier but as life would have it I didn’t get a chance to share until now.  I created this card using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap  #160, papers from the Recollections Cozy Lodge and the Holiday Foil 6x6 paper pads. The snowman stamp is from the Simple Stories Holly Jolly set and the sentiment is from Cardz TV.  The white layer was embossed with a Darcie snowflake folder.  I really like the card but had a hard time getting a good picture because of the foil paper.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes sketch #535 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you’ll return again soon.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable! Love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

The holographic papers certainly puts the card into motion. See you again soon at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!