WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Believe


Hello and happy cold Wednesday, woke up to a little snow this morning but it has all disappeared now.  Today's project share is the final card created for the 12 Cards of Christmas challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  The final card was to create a Z fancy-fold card (instructions provided).  I used pattern paper and a cut apart from the DCWV Classic Christmas 12x12 pad that I picked up for my December Daily project.  The Michaels paper flowers and  Love Nicole rhinestone stars are items that I usually have in my stash!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon!

1 comment:

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Great card, Treva! Thanks for joining us at Soul Scrappers.