WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wednesday Musings


Hello and happy cold Wednesday, cold temps and cloudy skies this morning.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share another card created for the twelve card series over at Soul Scrappers.  This is my 9th card so I have three more and I hope to have them done by the end of the week.  For this card I used a Sizzix 3-D embossing folder and just added some rhinestone stars,  and added the layer to the card base with some double sided foam tape.  I am also working on cards for a card/planner disc swap for a planner group and trying to get my own holiday cards done and in the mail.  As far as the December Daily, I'm take notes and sometimes photos and hope to work on it during my monthly crop with the RVA Scrappers next week.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card...very nicely done.