WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 1, 2019

December Daily


Hello, happy Sunday and first day of December, rain and cool temps in our area today.  Baby Girl will be going back to school today, she will be back in 11 days for her winter break.  I think I may have mentioned earlier that one of my scrappin' besties suggested that we do a December Daily, after watching several YT videos I decided to try a memory/rolodex style daily.  Today's project share is a few of the prep cards that I created using misc. papers, dies, stickers and embellishments.  I sure hope I can keep up with this as I do have a lot going on right now.  My plan is to share periodic updates, I am sure I won't snap a picture everyday but I will at least journal!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

2 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

What a wonderful job got to pull mine out today to get started

Scrapper69 said...

Those are so cute! I love that you're trying this out!

Theresa