WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 16, 2019

Planner Disc Swap


Hello and happy cold and rainy Monday, I am doing a quick drive by post today.  I have way too many unfinished holiday projects so I am in a time crunch to at least get my cards in the mail within the next few days.  As mentioned in an earlier post I said I would share the planner disc that I sent in the holiday cards for a planner group swap.  The disc are for the Happy Planner and I just used permanent markers to write inspiring words on one side and the year on the other side.  They went postal last week and hopefully have made it to their destination. I'm sharing this project for the Anything Goes challenge #104 over at Cardz TV and challenge #41 over at Love to Craft challenge blog.

Thank you for your visit have a marvelous week.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Smashing planner project and thank you so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Kathyk
DT @ LTCCB