WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 9, 2019

Hello Monday


Good morning and happy misting, foggy Monday.  I'm doing a quick drive by post as I meant to post yesterday but as life would have it I didn't have time.  Today's project share is another card created for the 12 Christmas card challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  I used a cut apart from the Craft Smart Miss Claus 12x12 paper pad, stamped a sentiment and added some glimmer to the center of the bow and this card was done!  Challenge #11 was to add presents to your card so this stack of gifts included on this apart was a perfect choice for one of my signature clean and simple cards!

Thank you for your visit, hope you have an amazing week and that you'll return soon!

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the beauty and simplicity of this card!