WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Autumn Greetings

 


Hello Friday, welcome to the weekend!  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #177.  I used misc. leftover papers from other recent projects, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, a Simple Stories stamp for the sentiment and a Memory Box die for the wreath.  Another signature card done and ready to go postal tomorrow!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!



3 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful Fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

StacyLee said...

Lovely colors, I like the texture & bling you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

I love this wreath! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!