WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Believe in Yourself

 


Hello and happy Sunday, cool and mild temps in today’s forecast.  Today’s inspiration card was created using sketch inspiration from  challenge #386 from Atlantic Hearts, papers and embellishments from the Jen Hadfield My Bright Life collection.  I used only pattern papers on the card which is something that I rarely do.  Another card done and ready to go postal soon!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back.

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Lovely combination of papers. The floral is really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Tracy F said...

What a pretty card! Love the mix of papers here! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Brandi said...

Very pretty, I love the the flower and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

pssmitty papercrafts said...

The sentiment on your card is one I often share with the young people in my family too! Your card came out really great. Thank you for sharing with AHSC.