WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wednesday Wanderings

 


Hello and happy cool Wednesday afternoon, I had to pull out the long sleeves when I went for my walk this morning.  Today’s project share is a card created using  sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday #t545, papers from the SparkleBerry Ink 6x6 paper pad, Sizzix dies, some Paper Studio gems and a sentiment cut using my SLICE machine.  Another requested card done and going postal in the morning.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon. 

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful paper and card. Love the sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!