WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Fall Memory Dex



 Hello and happy Wednesday and first full day of Fall, I meant to post yesterday but as life would have it I didn't get a chance.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post sharing a MemoryDex card that I created for one of the challenges during  a recent zoom meet up.  I created the card by stenciling the background with some distress inks, added some Fall themed emphera and coffee cup that I cut using the Sizzx Spring Icons die set that I picked up on clearance from HL recently.  This will be going postal this weekend along with some other just because mail!  I am sharing this project for the anything but a card challenge over at Sisterhood of Crafters.  

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back!

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously designed creation, the colours are stunning, love your Anything but a card creativity . Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge.. good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Darlene said...

Well done! Very unique ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

So cute!