WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Friends


 Hello Saturday, lots going on but my plan includes getting a few LOs completed.  Today’s project share is  a card using sketch and theme inspiration from Try Stampin onTuesday.  The papers came from an Illustrated Faith paper pack that I recently picked in Ross, a Sizzix cup die that is a part of a set that I picked up earlier this week during a HL clearance haul.  The sentiment is from a Jillibean Soup stamp set and some DT washi tape that has been in my stash for some years.  I am also sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #122.  Another card done and almost ready to go postal!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe. As you enjoy your holiday weekend.

4 comments:

Marjolein said...

Hi Treva, what a wonderful card! I like the combination of the DSP, the image and the funny sentiment. Thank you for joining TSOT! Marjolein

Donna Scholz said...

Treva - your card is great! Love the sentiment (we have the same one my husband bought that was painted on a wood sign). Great use of colors! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Love this, Treva, such a cute collection of papers and embellies, love how light and airy it is! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Loving the patterned paper and all of the design elements. They work so well together.