WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Wedding Wishes

 


Hello and happy Sunday and the start of a new week!  Today’s project share is a wedding card that I put together for one of my coworkers that will be married later today.  I used some papers and ribbon from a CTMH Fundamentals pack that was gifted to me from one of my scrapping besties!  The bride and groom was cut using the Cricut Wedding Solutions cartridge, the sentiment is from one of the CTMH Cricut sets, added a few gems to the back of the dress and this card was done! I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #124 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very elegant and thoughtful card! I love it!

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful wedding card.