WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Self-Care


Hello Wednesday, I have been trying to post for the last two days.  Today’s project share is a LO that I created documenting my self-care journey.   In June I joined the GirlTrek movement and started walking at least 30 minutes for five days a week.   I started this LO last month and finished it over the holiday weekend and finally snapped the picture yesterday.   I used a sheet of paper from my stash for the base and the remaining papers are from the Illustrated Faith a paper pack that I used for the card from my last post.  Stick letters for the title, Jolee’s enamel dots and a sneaker die cut from the Silhouette Designs online store completed the LO.  I am sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #122 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Great layout and congratulations on taking control of your health and self-care!