WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 12, 2020

Breast Cancer Awareness

 


Hello Monday, another rainy day here in our area, may need to go to the mall to get a quick 30 minute wall in after work.  Today I am sharing another awareness project, a tag that I created for breast cancer awareness.  I used a sticker and paper from a Me & My Big Ideas pack that has been in my stash for several years (almost gone), one of my Julie Nutting dolls (first time using her), a doily, alphabet stickers that was gifted to me years ago, a few gems and my label maker.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon.

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love how this turned out. Nice job combining the various elements!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is beautiful for our celebration of cancer awareness. We all need a reminder.