WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 30, 2020

Happy 25th

 


Hello Friday, I'm back with my second post of the day.  I created this birthday card using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #179, pattern papers from the My Mind's Eye Hey Mister 6x6 paper pad, unbranded number dies, some Love Nicole adhesive nail heads and a stamp from my stash for the sentiment.  I sometimes struggle with mail themed cards but I think this one came together quite easy because of the paper and sketch.  This card is now headed to Japan to a young man that will be celebrating his birthday next month since he can't come home his mother asked us to send him a card.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #126 over at Cardz TV.

Take care and hurry back.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beauty! Have a nice weekend.

Tammy Folk said...

Treva - you are killin' it with the cards this month! Lovin' them all!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

Love the papers you used for this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lisa said...

What a great card!! I love the idea of putting the age in the center of the card, so creative!! This young man will love this card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!