WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Heartfelt Sympathy


 Hello Thursday, almost the weekend; another fair weather day so I'll be taking a walk during lunch.  I'm doing a quick drive by post to share another sympathy card that will be going out in today's mail.  I created this card after watching one of  May May's YT videos where she had a series on sympathy card creations during one of her stamp releases.  I don't have any of her stamps but I do subscribe to her channel and share on her FB group when I create something inspired by one of her creations.  For my card I used a Crafter's Companion embossing folder and flower die both items purchased from TM a while ago.  The stamp is from Close to my Heart and the pearl in the center of the flower is from Recollections. I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #125 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon; staff safe!

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the beautiful simplicity of this card. White on white cards are always so impactful without even trying. Thanks for sharing!

Scrapper69 said...

Hey Treva! It's been forever since I've visited your blog and thought since I had a few spare minutes I'd come by and say HELLO my Friend! Your card is beautiful... I love the embossing... it gives it such an elegant feel... I'm still working on the new place... We are re-modeling every room which takes time (FOREVER) for me anyway... :) I'm still trying to craft when I can but it's not much... :) I'll get there I'm sure... I'm just glad I could come to check out your lovely design! Have a great weekend! :)


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations