WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 26, 2020

Feel Better Soon

 


Hello cool, cloudy Monday.  Today I am sharing a get well card that I made for one of my scrapping friends that recently had surgery.  This card uses sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday sketch #548, papers from a  Ki Memories 6x6 paper pad, a piece of foliage from my leftover die cuts pile and a CTMH sentiment stamp.  I embossed one of the layers since I only had the one strip of pattern paper. Sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #126 over at CardzTV.

Take care, be safe and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Clara david said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card. Glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!