WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday Musings


 Hello Saturday evening, I meant to post earlier. but as life would have it I am just getting around to it! Today I am sharing another Fall card that I. created using sketch inspiration from sketch #3 of the Sketch N Scrap world card making day sketches. I used papers from the DCWV Farmstead Harvest 6x6 paper pad, punched the circle and used a Sizzix die for the leaf and some Love Nicole alphabet dies for the sentiment .  Another card done and ready to go postal!

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and continue to enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Tammy Folk said...

Love your take on the card sketch Treva!! Love your Fall card! Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

Wonderful Fall card and love the little leaf, Treva! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Treva!! Love the fall colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!