WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Get Well Soon

 


Hello and happy start to a new week!  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I created for one of my besties that recently had a surgical procedure.  I used sketch inspiration from sketch #388 over at Atlantic Hearts,  pattern papers from the My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose 6x6 paper pad, a Crafter’s Companion die, a few Hero Arts gems and stamp for the sentiment.  I added  some Wink of Stella to the flowers but you can’t see it very well in the picture.  This card is going postal tomorrow. I am also sharing it for the Anything Goes challenge #124 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe.

5 comments:

pssmitty papercrafts said...

This is very pretty & very cheery! Love the die cuts. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

Dena J said...

Gorgeous delicate die cuts! Thank you for joining us this week at AHSC. Hope to see you again soon!

AlliKCreations said...

Great card with nice bright colors , thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts

AlliKCreations said...

Great card with nice bright colors , thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts

Lori said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT