WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Thinking of You

 



Hello Tuesday, morning fog and mild temps in today's forecast.  I'm doing another quick drive by post today sharing a card that I made last night while on a Zoom call, I need to get some sympathy cards in the mail this week. I used sketch inspiration from one of the World Card Making Day sketches over at Sketch N Scrap, paper from a Park Lane 12 x 12 paper pad that I picked on clearance earlier this year from JoAnn's.. The peony flower die is one that I ordered online and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set.  I really like that flower so I will probably use it again soon!

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon.


6 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

I like the colors you have chosen for this card.

Vicki said...

This is so beautiful! I love the shades of blue and the peony is gorgeous. The pop of glitter in the center looks great!

Deanna said...

Really pretty card and love the floral accent! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Tammy Folk said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! I'm lovin' your card - very pretty!

Chris C said...

So pretty - love the lavender!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!