WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday Musings

 


Hello, happy Thursday and mini Friday!  Today I am doing another quick drive by post to share another holiday card.  I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch #529.  The pattern papers are from Stampin' Up, used a Crafter's Companion edge die and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.  I even added some glimmer mist which you can't see in the picture but this signature clean & simple card came together quite nicely.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon; take care and continue to be safe.

2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, it's amazing what beautiful cards you can make when you have gorgeous papers like you used! I keep collecting papers, but never seem to remember to use them! You've inspired me to challenge myself! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

PERFECT papers, Treva - love those sheets together, and my favorite sentiments mix fonts like this one - so dramatic! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!