WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Bee Happy


 Hello Monday and Happy Birthday to my Aunt Andrea!  I'm not sure she'll visit my blog or even remembers me telling her about it! We have lots of birthdays in our family during the first two months of the year.  I used sketch inspiration from Try a Sketch on Tuesday challenge #638, some Honey Bee Stamps papers, a Sizzix  die set for the bee and the bee happy, a stamped sentiment and a few gems and this card was done.

Thank you for  your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.

7 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - love the "bee happy" sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

Dena J said...

Really sharp black and white design with the pop of color in those bees. A great card for the sketch, Treva. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at TSOT.

Melanie R said...

Great sketch interpretation, Treva! Such a cute sentiment, too. Thank you for joining us at TSOT #638. - Melanie R.

Polly said...

What a fun card! Love the papers and cute little bees! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

foleysfriend said...

Super cute card. I love your interpretation of the sketch and pun-ny sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch on Tuesday.

sue n.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

I love your sweet bee card, Treva! It's so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, so cute! Does your calm background tell us at TSOT you tend toward the introvert? I love that bee and your sentiment!! Thank you for sharing with us!!! -Donna