WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Just Saying Hello

 


Good morning, life continues and the valleys can overwhelm you to the point where your can't see the peaks.  Today I am sharing the one card that I was able to complete last week; I used sketch inspiration from challenge #639 over at Try a Sketch on Tuesday.  I used mostly random paper scraps from Vicki Boutin, pulled out an old EK Success butterfly punch, a Hero Arts stamp set for the sentiment and a few gems and the card was done.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

3 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Very striking and bold colour scheme - love it! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, what a beautiful take on our TSOT sketch! I love the color palette you chose with those luscious rich tones!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the bold colors and floral pattern of your paper panels. Like the whimsical look of the butterfly with another pattern. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.