WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 26, 2024

CIU #296 - Makes Me Happy

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin.  Today's project share is a layout created for my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #296 is This Makes Me Happy.

Ordinarily I would scrap something family centered but this picture was sitting on my table waiting to be scrapped.  I am a shoe girl, love shoes and my feet are always happy when I put on some new shoes.  On that particular day I was sitting in church and snapped this picture of my feet!  I used mostly scraps of paper, the pattern sheet came for a Paper Studio paper pack, I think the name of it is Boss Babe.  I used stickers for the title, a hexagon die set, a shoe punch, some floss and a  few other embellishments.

Head on over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration.  Create and share your Happy project using a die; the challenge starts today and ends February 7, 20224 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh Treva, how perfect! I love shoes, also...everything from heels in the '80's to boots now! My faves had to be the clogs...loved them! I need a pair now! Great scrap page; thanks for sharing!

Ina G said...

You certainly have happy feet withthose colourful shoes. Fun layout Treva.

Carrianne said...

Treva, you have touched this theme perfectly! I really love your card! I'm not a big shoe collector but I do love my Flops in the summer! Great card and blog post!!!

Alyson Mayo said...

Great way to make someone happy, for sure! Love the shoe image :)

Gerda said...

What a awesome idea!! I love your shoes!! What a awesome project!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Heather said...

Oh, so fun!! New shoes make me happy, too!! Actually, I love shoes, but I hate wearing them! Anyway, Great layout celebrating what makes you happy! I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!