WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tuesday Musings

 


Hello and happy Tuesday morning, doing a quick drive by post to share a Valentine's Day card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card  sketch #258.  The papers came from the Honey Bee Stamps Hugs and Kisses 6x6 paper pad, the puffy heart stickers  and the stamp used for the sentiment came from Hobby Lobby.  I am still shopping my stash, trying not buy any craft related items at least for the next six months!  I have lots of unused in my stash so it's time to use it or part with it!

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Lisa in Texas said...

This card is absolutely lovely! Love the papers and the pops of red!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!