WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Seasoned With Love

 


Hello and happy cloudy Sunday, doing a quick drive by post to share a card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #741.  I shared this card for 2Crafters1Design challenge over on IG, their challenge was to use peachy keen stamps; I stamped a face on a ginger that was leftover from another project.  I used  papers from an old Grahic 45 6x6 paper pad, a Crafter's Companion edge die, a Honey Bee stamp for the sentiment and some wooden hearts.  I haven't spent a lot of time crafting because of life issues but I am hoping to ease back into my routine of creating more soon.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I love your sweet gingerbread man, those tiny dots and your border punch. What a great card Treva, thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!