WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 5, 2024

First Friday Musings


Hello Friday, why am I up at this early hour; I had originally planned to share this card yesterday but as life would have it I didn't.  So here it is the 5th and I'm sharing my first project of the year and it is another New Years card; I hope to get them in the mail soon.  Today's card share uses sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #738, more papers from the papers sitting on my desk, a Spellbinders star die set and stamp set for the sentiment.  I cut the numbers using a Sizzix die set.  I'm awake so I am going to get these cards ready for the mail today!  I'm sharing this card for the January Anything Goes challenge over on A Perfect Time to Craft.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.  


4 comments:

Patti said...

Good for You Treva!! I don't think I have ever made a New Year's card! This black and silver are festive and elegant at the same time. Thank you so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Donna W. said...

Gorgeous shiny card. Like Patti, I have never made a New Years Card. Your friends will appreciate you thinking of them.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Great New Year's card! Not a popular card design, but I'm glad you made one. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable bee image and love the black and white bold background... super cute and fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at Try a Sketch On Tuesday. We would Bee Happy if you joined us again at Double Trouble, our sister challenge, with your "Background Personality" and you would be eligible for 3 chances to our random drawing. Hope to see you here at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/Challenge-156.html