WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Happy Birthday Cheryl


 It's Tuesday and I'm already looking forward to Friday!  I'm doing a drive by post to share a birthday card created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts #565 and mostly paper from my scrap stash.  I am sending this card to one of my scrapping friends, she can easily add a sentiment and bling and share it with somone else if she likes. I used a Sizzix die to cut the flowers and the leaves were in my waiting to be use stack.  Another card done and  going postal late!

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

that's awesome you are able to used some of the scraps from your stash for this sketch, and you know how we paper crafter has lots of scraps! Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.

Brandi said...

So much fun, I love the polka dot paper with the flowers, so great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).