WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 9, 2024

CIU #297 - Have a Heart



 Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today's card share is my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog, the them for challenge #297is Have a Heart.

I got the inspiration for this card from scrapbook.com and because I thought it needed something else so I decided to emboss the background after I created it.  I have mixed feelings about it so I might try it with a different font or color the next time.  I used some momenta alphas to cut the Xs and Os, a Darice Heart embossing folder, heat embossed the sentiment and the card was done and will be going postal soon!  I am sharing this card for the Paper Players theme challenge #675.

Now that you've seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration.  Create and share your Have a Heart project, don't forget to use a die!  The challenge starts today and end Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit have a wonderful weekend and hurry back soon.

6 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great bold XOXO background! Perfect for a fun Valentine's card. Thanks for playing along with my LOVE challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

I love the bold X and Os and the soft colors on the background. The red sentiment really pops against it. So much wonderful texture on your card. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Heather said...

I think it is fabulous!! The embossing over the letters gives a really cool look!

Carrianne said...

Pretty card with pretty colors!!

Alyson Mayo said...

The embossing over the letters is fabulous - adds just the right amount of texture!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the embossing over the letters!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda