WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 23, 2024

CIU #298 - Dots and/or Stripes


Hello and happy Friday, the end of the month is approaching and I have to get some layouts completed.  Today's project share is my design team submission for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #298 is dots and or stripes.

When putting this 8 1/2x11 layout together I used papers that I picked up from JoAnn's recently, I cut the star studded circle using my Silhouette with some foil paper from Michaels.  The title is a wood veneer Momenta sticker, added a few other embellishments and it was done. The picture on the layout  of my daughter and I wearing our holiday pajamas from 2022.

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration.  Create and share your Dots and/or Stripes project, don't forget to include a die.  The challenge starts today and ends, Wednesday, March 6, 2024 at noon PST. 

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

6 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Great background paper with the mixed coloured stripes - lovely layout :)

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful layout!! Great use of the stripes and that festive circular frame highlighting those beautiful faces!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a nice layout, I love that star circle you cut, someday I HAVE to learn to use my Silhouette! Thanks for having me as your guest at Cut It Up!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Love the pretty background paper and what a beautiful picture!!
Have a great weekend,
Gerda

Carrianne said...

Love your design! Adorable photo!

Heather said...

Great layout!! The star studded circle is perfect for drawing attention to your sweet picture!