WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Happy Birthday Hank


 Hello and happy Sunday, doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I put together for my neighbor across the street.  I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #745, paper from the Hey Mister My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad and a Sizzix stamp set for the sentiment.  I stamped and cut the hat using a Fun Stampers Journey Father's Day set.  In shopping my stash I used two items that had never been used!

Thank you for  your visit, hurry back soon!


2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a stylish masculine card! Reminds me of Frank Sinatra and the like. Very cool. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna W. said...

Great masculine card. Love how the plaids play together. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.