WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 16, 2024

Love is a Wonderful Thing

 


Hello Friday, let the weekend begin; doing a quick drive by post as I am ready for bed.  Today I am sharing a card that I created for a IG challenge for #craftydares.  This week's dare was to use a doily, the color pink and a butterfly.  I used  Vicki Boutin papers, a WeR Memorykeepers heart doily die, a Crafter's Companion stamp and die sets, a MS punch for the butterflies and some CTMH gems.  This card doesn't have to just be for Valentine's Day.  I am sharing this card for challenge #743 - Love over at Little Red Wagon and Hearts/Flowers challenge over at Try it on Tuesday.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Great use of the doily and thanks for sharing with us too at TIOT

Chrissy said...

Love the doily and butterflies and the love die cut, beautiful card.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx